We're looking for a Black artist to design an eco-friendly, sustainable t-shirt to celebrate Black History Month. Think BIG, think proud - we want to see your designs and what your Black history means to you. The winner of this competition will be announced on Monday 14th September.
All proceeds from the sales of these t-shirts will go to anti-racism charities.
The winner of this competition will get:
- £100 prize
- Their design printed and sold on the EcoVibe website
- Their name featured on the t-shirt
- A full biography on the product page with links to their Instagram/portfolio
- EcoVibe content discussing YOUR story and what Black History Month means to you
How do I enter?
- Design your own t-shirt with artwork that represents your experience in the Black community. Whether that's a print that inspires you, some text that means something to you or an illustration of your memories - the floor is yours to get creative!
- Click here to submit your design and a short statement on what Black History Month means to you.
Entries need to be sent by Sunday 13th September.